The City of Yokohama is currently preparing for the official opening of their newest overseas base in New York City. This office, which will be the fourth overseas office for the city after Frankfurt, Shanghai and Mumbai, will be officially called the Office of the City of Yokohama Representative to the Americas and will carry out various activities to attract the interest of US & Canadian companies and support their success in Yokohama. While the central focus of the office will be on providing services to promote business cooperation between the City of Yokohama and the North American region, it will also conduct research activities to inform policy formation in the city, including future international initiatives.
- Yokohama City University to open new satellite campus within Yokohama Landmark Tower in Minato Mirai
- Why foreign businesses are choosing Yokohama over Tokyo when expanding into Japan
- New center will turn Yokohama into a testing ground for proofs of technology
- How to use IT to facilitate public-private partnerships (Innovation Interviews, Ep. 7)
- Galvanize visits Yokohama, introduces cutting edge data science programs
accelerator big data BIO International Convention business districts business expansions business support & incentives e-commerce events global expansion IDEC Yokohama innovation innovation interview series IT ITOP Yokohama life science LIP. Yokohama manufacturing mobility new products open innovation partnerships policy initiatives research SDGs skilled workforce startups statistics techday testimonials tourism universities YOKOHAMA MAKERS VILLAGE YOXO YOXO BOX