The City of Yokohama is currently preparing for the official opening of their newest overseas base in New York City. This office, which will be the fourth overseas office for the city after Frankfurt, Shanghai and Mumbai, will be officially called the Office of the City of Yokohama Representative to the Americas and will carry out various activities to attract the interest of US & Canadian companies and support their success in Yokohama. While the central focus of the office will be on providing services to promote business cooperation between the City of Yokohama and the North American region, it will also conduct research activities to inform policy formation in the city, including future international initiatives.
- SDG Leadership Cities Third Convening: Toward recovery from COVID-19 through the perspective of SDGs
- Japanese life science companies seek partnering opportunities as BIO International Convention goes Digital for 2020
- YOXO BOX and Yokohama National University advancing collaborations
- Award-winning designer Eisuke Tachikawa goes behind the scenes on Yokohama’s “YOXO” initiative (Innovation Interviews, Ep. 8)
- Interlocal cooperation during the COVID-19 crisis
accelerator big data BIO International Convention business districts business expansions business support & incentives city-to-city cooperation covid-19 e-commerce events global expansion IDEC Yokohama innovation innovation interview series IT ITOP Yokohama life science LIP. Yokohama manufacturing mobility new products open innovation partnerships policy initiatives research SDGs skilled workforce startups statistics techday testimonials tourism universities YOKOHAMA MAKERS VILLAGE YOXO YOXO BOX