The City of Yokohama is currently preparing for the official opening of their newest overseas base in New York City. This office, which will be the fourth overseas office for the city after Frankfurt, Shanghai and Mumbai, will be officially called the Office of the City of Yokohama Representative to the Americas and will carry out various activities to attract the interest of US & Canadian companies and support their success in Yokohama. While the central focus of the office will be on providing services to promote business cooperation between the City of Yokohama and the North American region, it will also conduct research activities to inform policy formation in the city, including future international initiatives.
- Explore the beauty of Yokohama City at the New York Times Travel Show 2020!
- Isuzu Motors Limited relocating to Yokohama to join city’s strong automotive industry base
- Yokohama joins reconvening of SDGs Leadership Cities in Mexico City to discuss sustainability and share knowledge
- Get to Know Kanagawa at the Japan Society in NYC through these 3 exclusive events in January
- Automotive companies flock to Yokohama – 7 global companies (incl. Ducati, Polaris) establish local bases
accelerator big data BIO International Convention business districts business expansions business support & incentives e-commerce events global expansion IDEC Yokohama innovation innovation interview series IT ITOP Yokohama life science LIP. Yokohama manufacturing mobility new products open innovation policy initiatives research SDGs skilled workforce startups statistics techday testimonials tourism universities YOKOHAMA MAKERS VILLAGE YOXO